scream
I stand on the cliff
looking out at the raging water
but it's calm compared to
the anger raging inside of me
I hear the wind roaring
and I open my mouth
and scream, loud and long,
until my throat is raw
I scream at the world
I scream about my pain
my loneliness, my hurt
my disappointment
I scream until
my voice dies down
like the wind
but my inner voice
still howls with rage
looking out at the raging water
but it's calm compared to
the anger raging inside of me
I hear the wind roaring
and I open my mouth
and scream, loud and long,
until my throat is raw
I scream at the world
I scream about my pain
my loneliness, my hurt
my disappointment
I scream until
my voice dies down
like the wind
but my inner voice
still howls with rage

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home