When I look at you
When I look at you,
I forget to breathe
my chest grows tight
my throat closes up
my mind is filled
with thoughts of you always
I picture your smile
and the truth that is you
even though
we're not meant to be
I will always be grateful
for the short time we had
you reminded me
how to feel
the highs and lows
of being human
thank you for
being you
and introducing me
to me
note: I started this about a month ago, and left it... I decided to finish it, but it's not how I thought it would be, because I don't have the same feelings now that I had then.
I forget to breathe
my chest grows tight
my throat closes up
my mind is filled
with thoughts of you always
I picture your smile
and the truth that is you
even though
we're not meant to be
I will always be grateful
for the short time we had
you reminded me
how to feel
the highs and lows
of being human
thank you for
being you
and introducing me
to me
note: I started this about a month ago, and left it... I decided to finish it, but it's not how I thought it would be, because I don't have the same feelings now that I had then.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home