if you could see
I wish you could see yourself through my eyes...
you would see an amazing young man
who can be anything he wants
he's smart, funny, kind-hearted
and the best son a mother could ever ask for
I wish you could see yourself through my eyes...
you would see a beautiful woman
who is strong, supportive, intelligent, an amazing writer
and one of the best friends I have ever known
I wish you could see yourself through my eyes...
you would see a trust-worthy man
so deserving of love, with a big heart
and who has so much to offer
and is my fantasy Mr. Right
you would see an amazing young man
who can be anything he wants
he's smart, funny, kind-hearted
and the best son a mother could ever ask for
I wish you could see yourself through my eyes...
you would see a beautiful woman
who is strong, supportive, intelligent, an amazing writer
and one of the best friends I have ever known
I wish you could see yourself through my eyes...
you would see a trust-worthy man
so deserving of love, with a big heart
and who has so much to offer
and is my fantasy Mr. Right

1 Comments:
*smooch* I love you.
Post a Comment
<< Home