playing the whore
i played the whore
once more
and once more
I'm left feeling
used and empty
everytime, I swear,
this time is the last
time
I won't let you treat
me like that again
why do you do this
to me?
I know why I let you -- I'm weak
but why do you keep
doing this?
what do you get from it?
Was it just to see if
I would still play?
Do you get off on knowing
that you have me wrapped
around your finger?
Right now, I don't know
who I despise more...
you, for treating me like dirt
or me, for allowing it
once more
and once more
I'm left feeling
used and empty
everytime, I swear,
this time is the last
time
I won't let you treat
me like that again
why do you do this
to me?
I know why I let you -- I'm weak
but why do you keep
doing this?
what do you get from it?
Was it just to see if
I would still play?
Do you get off on knowing
that you have me wrapped
around your finger?
Right now, I don't know
who I despise more...
you, for treating me like dirt
or me, for allowing it

3 Comments:
F- I'm so sorry that this keeps happening to you. You are a great person and I hope you dont let this ass make you feel any less.
You should put your poems into a book, they are great, even if tragic sometimes.
{{ hugs }} Sorry it took me so long to get back around here.
it happens because I keep letting it. At least each time, there is less pain, and more anger, which will eventually allow me to be strong enough to not let it happen anymore.
*smooch*
I echo Steve, you should put these into a book.
Post a Comment
<< Home