work in progress
did I share too much?
have I gone too far?
I want to make you smile
so much, to the point
I will make myself your clown
did I speak too soon?
do I try too hard?
I seek your approval
and to get it,
I become someone else
will you break my heart?
will you leave a scar?
You say be honest, be real
I share my secrets, expose myself
you turn away in disgust
do you see me?
can you hear me?
have I gone too far?
I want to make you smile
so much, to the point
I will make myself your clown
did I speak too soon?
do I try too hard?
I seek your approval
and to get it,
I become someone else
will you break my heart?
will you leave a scar?
You say be honest, be real
I share my secrets, expose myself
you turn away in disgust
do you see me?
can you hear me?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home