anger
Don't look through me like you don't see me
I'm standing right here in front of you
Are you blind? Or am I invisible?
I'm talking to you
Can you not hear me?
Do I have a mute button that you have pushed?
Quit ignoring me.
fuck you. I'm tired of trying.
you treat me like shit.
I don't fucking need you.
kiss my everloving ass, you asswipe.
I want to hurt you as you hurt me.
But you would have to give a fuck
about me for that to happen.
I'm standing right here in front of you
Are you blind? Or am I invisible?
I'm talking to you
Can you not hear me?
Do I have a mute button that you have pushed?
Quit ignoring me.
fuck you. I'm tired of trying.
you treat me like shit.
I don't fucking need you.
kiss my everloving ass, you asswipe.
I want to hurt you as you hurt me.
But you would have to give a fuck
about me for that to happen.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home