craving
I crave your touch,
hunger for your passion.
I need to feel you, brushing up against me
your fingers lightly caressing my arm,
sending flames of desire tickling through me
I breathe in
as I hug my pillow close
and get a lingering scent of you
I'm swept away with the longing
as I remember how it once was
I can almost feel your lips
as they brush the back of my neck
how your warm breath would send shivers
all through me
I am consumed with the thoughts of you
as I drift into a passion-riddled dream
and imagine the heat of your body wrapping
all around me
hunger for your passion.
I need to feel you, brushing up against me
your fingers lightly caressing my arm,
sending flames of desire tickling through me
I breathe in
as I hug my pillow close
and get a lingering scent of you
I'm swept away with the longing
as I remember how it once was
I can almost feel your lips
as they brush the back of my neck
how your warm breath would send shivers
all through me
I am consumed with the thoughts of you
as I drift into a passion-riddled dream
and imagine the heat of your body wrapping
all around me

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home